Friday 5 December 2008

Stitching retreat, here I come!


I went to Violarium's site just to buy some floss for the final part of the Birthday Thread Exchange (because I didn't have anything suitable - yeah, right) and after I had finished shopping I noticed little link in the sidebar, it said Stitching Weekend and I got curious...

Leena is organizing a stitchy weekend next March in Northern Finland with a finishing workshop (materials are included with the price) and, of course, with a possibility to buy some new stash! Not to forget the fact that we have a cook and whole weekend for just stitching and gossiping! And I finally have the possibility to meet Leena as even we live in the same country we have never met before.

I think it is 190 € (+ 72 € for train tickets) well spent (money wise it means working one "extra" Sunday, so it's relatively cheap (admittedly my tax percentage rises in coming year, but stll)).

As we are talking about Violarium here, just look at these pretties: Séduction & Trésor d'Automne.
Trésor d'Automne is actually what I have had in mind regarding the colour scheme of one design, but I didn't know about this particular colour before today. One worry less.

No comments:

Post a Comment