Monday 30 December 2013

I'm Easy/ Easy Like Sunday Morning....


I decided to sacrifice this evening's stitching and pile up my 2014 Crazy January Challenge designs.

"Excuse me, didn't she say she would continue with her 2013 projects?!"

Yes, it was my intention, but the organizer talked me over... well, you know me: I am easy. *grin*

So, here it comes!

 

  1. "St. Basil's Cathedral" by Dimples Designs (Transferred from 2013 as unstarted.)
  2. "Snowman Stocking" by Bent Creek (Transferred from 2013. Restarting.)
  3. "EduCATed" by Bent Creek (Transferred from 2013 as unstarted.)
  4. "Christmas Sampler" by Lizzie*Kate (Exclusive Limited Edition design for CasaCenina.)
  5. "Must Be Santa" by The Prairie Schooler (Limited Edition 2009.)
  6. "A Winter's Nap"" by Erica Michaels
  7. "Comfort" by LHN
  8. "Courage"" by LHN
  9. "Peace"" by LHN
  10. "Simplicity" by LHN
  11. "Hope" by LHN
  12. "The Earth Laughs in Flowers" by The Sweetheart Tree
  13. "2013 Holiday Treat" by Dragon Dreams
  14. "Evening Dragon" by Dragon Dreams
  15. "Coffee Is Magic" by Dragon Dreams
Awful lot of LHN, I must say, but there is a good reason to that: many LHN designs I own come with floss so it's a cheap option (and I chose designs that have their own message as I'll need encouragement this year (there will be changes in my life, but more about that later)) to kit. That's also why I have three full kits on my list. And three complimentary designs.

Of course there is another reason for those complimentary designs: my little dragon boy.
I am planning to stitch both dragon designs for Tiny - and the coffee one is obviously for me. *grin*

And now some more tea and few more stitches on my Flora. I may have another finish before 2014 if I am lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment