Thursday 2 January 2014

Crazy January: Days 1 & 2


It has been fun stitching, even in the expense of sleep, again!

Day 1

I started with The Prarie Schooler's "Must Be Santa" and it turns out to be a fun, easy project that is actually quicker to finish than I thought.

I didn't like the idea of black teddy so I changed the colour to brown. I am not too fond of that black gift bag either, but I am not sure would it be too much brown if I changed its colour too. I have to see about that when rest of the window is finished.

Day 2

On the second day I started "The Earth Laughs In Flowers" by The Sweetheart Tree.

There's only few stitches because I was really tired... which turned out to be a migraine symptom. Yay.

As you see I have started with kits, just because I have always forgot to dig through my fabric stash before Tiny goes to bed. Have to remember to dig through as there's one more kit and then I need fabric....

If the dating seems odd it's only because I tend to stitch at night, after midnight, before going to bed. So, even it's only afternoon of 2nd of January I have already stitched two days worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment