Monday 13 January 2014

Crazy Days 9- 11 + Design Changes


I realized the other night that I don't have a clue where my DMC box is and therefore kitting LHN's Sheeps would have been kind of difficult... so I changed to LHN's Fruits & Berries as they came with floss packs.
And then I realized I don't have the kind of fabric I'd like to have for "St.Basil's Cathedral".... so, that is one more LHN.

Let's see do I have to replace Dragon Dreams' designs too... maybe it will be Crazy LHN January for me. *grin*.

Day 9

After finding suitable (as "big enough") piece of fabric I started my LHN marathon with "Blueberries".


Day 10

Admittedly I had a helping paw when I was stitching this....

Day 11

Not much progress on "Cherries" thanks to learning new things about my nut allergy (it's worse than I thought) and being comatozed by allergy medication.

Tiny's on grocery run with granny so I'll go and try to find my DMC box before they return... and figure out why I can't seem to figure out what is the 15th project. (Oh wait...)

No comments:

Post a Comment