Saturday 28 December 2013

Crazy Finish!


As shocking as it is I actually have a FINISH!
Yes, you read it right.

I. Have. Stitched.

Despite Tiny's best efforts to keep me entertained during the night (he has slept badly last two nights - or rather has not slept, but woken up at night and then stayed up for hours).

I am participating 9 Days Christmas Challenge at Facebook and decided to pick San-Man Original's "Kisses From Heaven" as my challenge piece (started from this)... and three days later it was finished!

  • Design by: San-Man Originals
  • Design: Kisses From Heaven (OOP)
  • Fabric: Silkweaver's "Midnight Fantasy", opalescent 28 count Cashel linen.
  • Floss: misc. DMC and Anchor.
  • Notes: colours are not as charted. This was first Crazy January 2013 piece I finished.

Yes, I am proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment