Wednesday 4 December 2013

Angels unawares

I had the weirdest dream last night. Not in a bad way mind, but it was those rare "good things will be coming your way" kind of dreams.

Maybe one could call them angelic dreams, if one had a thing for angels.

Regardless, I have felt happy and balanced ever since I woke up. Like I was filled with light...

I know how it sounds, but then everything that helps one through the day helps, right?

There was a crowded diner, all the sudden most people just vanished. They were referred as ghosts, but not in the sense of dead human, but as people of past times. They were referred as ghosts by a drop dead gorgeous androgynous man who I had a conversation with. And even I don't remember what he said I know deep within what he said: and it was all good.
And he shone. Like a ray of light.

And for some reason I think I need to tweak my blog's colour scheme. It's too.... dark. Nevermore, or summin'. *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment