Thursday 19 December 2013

Heart for Circus Hearts aka. Cirque des Coeurs


It was supposed to be a SAL piece for this year, and most likely the group is still there on FB and most likely there are people like me who haven't even started... That aside CdC has been calling my name last few days and this time its siren song has changed as now I am actually happy with the floss and fabric I have for it.

It would look fab in my bedroom.

When ever it's done.


(The fabric is dark grey linen.)

Yes, my bedroom will be reds and black, just because I have this terribly expensive unique hand-woven bed cover in said colours.
Did I mention it's my own design and I did it (designed, wove(sp?) and finished) with my own little hands?
I guess I did. *grin* (It's made of velour floss and weighs a ton. *grin* We also had to create an interior design for the room it was targeted to. Mine was burgundy and black: I called it my brothel theme.... *grin*)

No comments:

Post a Comment