Monday 25 August 2008

Shock and awe!


I had an appointment in the morning in an employement agency, just so they could meet me and get copies of my diplomas and references.

And it ended so well that now I am waiting for them to call me in what day I will start the job!

It's a receptionist/ assistant assignment for next 3-4 months and I may start as soon as tomorrow - though they couldn't reach the person in charge in the company I am going to so I may start a bit later.
I was bit doubtful at first because that means Mr. Wonderful and I won't meet before December in any case, but it also means that if I can control my spending I may be able to save us much as 700-800 euros and that is two two-way plane tickets to Malaga. So, being an Angel (he claims so, I'm innocent ) I SMSed Mr.Wonderful and asked his opinion: he agreed with me (and anyway, he is/ should be going to a long work trip and won't probably be back before October, earliest), as I knew he would and I accepted the assignment.

So, I wrote ~fifty applications within last five days and I got the one I never applied to.

No comments:

Post a Comment