Tuesday 26 August 2008

"Stash Addicts Anonymous" and yet another SAL


It just happens to be so that some time ago I heard that there is Monopoly SAL going on and the SAL organizer has written permission from Hasbro to photocopy the pattern one-time basis for the SAL participants as the original booklet is OOP - and even when you can find it from eBay it costs you arm and leg.
Of course I just HAD to participate and my pattern arrived today through mail. I have also ordered the floss (I converted to Anchor) and fabric for it, and as I am an addict I justified both orders (I kind of forgot to order the fabric with the floss ) by ordering some patterns...

Today I checked how many justifications I ordered and the realization led me to admit that I should join Stash Addicts Anonymous which led me to design little something as I thought that I am not only one who'd love to manifest their addiction.

This is one of the three versions, actually my favourite:

The file with all three versions is uploaded to Periphaeria Designs so if you admit having a stash addiction you know what to do.

I haven't model stitched it yet as this design really is newborn and I just wanted to get it published, but I am sure I will take some me time some of these days and stitch one of the versions for myself with some nice overdyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment