Wednesday 20 August 2008

I already miss you, Love


About two hours ago we kissed goodbye at the airport and around this time the plane is somewhere over the central Europe and he is on his way back to Malaga.

What can I say? It felt for both that time was running away from us and today it felt that he just came yesterday - or maybe day before that.
I am going to Malaga in this year, whenever my finances allow (so keep hoping that I get a job, soon!), and the plan is that E. comes here in the end of the year.

We have had preliminary plans regarding future, but we have time to figure it out: one of the possibilities is that he moves to Finland and when I actually said to him, jokingly, that it seems to me that he has to move to Finland, even it's dreadfully expensive in here, as he loves the nature he said that it really seems so (though if so, we'll change the city of residence).

There is also the possibility that I won't wash my hands any day soon as his scent is on my hands, and on my shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment