Friday 28 March 2008

Yellow...

I had a distinctively yellow dream last night. We, who had either yellow shirts or weapons of sorts, fought against the mindless human drones, almost like zombies. They were after a guy who apparently was some sort of a hope of human kind - and only way to protect him from the drones was to clothe him in yellow clothes...
But still we had to fight the drones to save the world.

I remember vividly only one part of the dream, the part where I slashed the saw one of the drones used in half with my yellow one...

I googled and found this:

    Yellow: Intellect

    Meaning: Mental activity, intellect. Ability to rationalize.

    If brought by healing agent it means the dreamer has difficulty rationalizing. Muddy or mustard yellow has the same meaning.

    If guide wears or brings pure bright yellow, i.e. Yellow (intellect) plus White (Enlightenment) then dreamer as an intuitive or enlightened intellect.

    Yellow may represent dreamer’s usual reaction to the subject matter.

It was bright yellow. And no one is surprised by this, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment