Thursday 27 March 2008

Notions

  1. I paid way over 100 € for the best kitty toy ever: yet another cardboard box. The printing stuff in it was free of charge, of course.
  2. My multifunction laser printer is so good that when I test drove the new ink cassette by taking a copy of a cross stitch chart the copy was of better quality than the original.
  3. My CD burner still does not work properly - or I have bought a batch of very sucky CD-RWs.
  4. Finnish post works sometimes: the printing stuff parcel was delivered to my door before 9 am.
  5. I only seem to have normal circadian rhythm when my mind is continuously stimulated by intelligent, interesting conversations. *

 

And oh, just to remind: only the comments with email address in them at the pendibulle tutorial apply for the drawing.


* Dang, do I like chess players or do I like them? *grin* (I thoroughly enjoyed one game yesterday... I beat a guy whose rating was 400 points better than mine. The best bit: he had a very bad attitude towards me. And then the sucky lady got to beat him. *evil grin*
Fortunately there are male chess players who don't bitch - I have been playing few days with a man whose rating is 500-600 better than mine and we both enjoy the games (and chatting).)

No comments:

Post a Comment