Wednesday 19 March 2008

Ornament has landed!


I just got a word (while I was trying to write a coherent blog entry about something completely different) from Terri that her ornament has arrived! (Her partner eventually sent the ornament, but I still wanted to cheer her up.)

Info:

  • Design: Christmas 2007 complimentary design
  • Designer: Christine Wilkins from Alchemy Stitchcraft
  • Fabric: 32 count Victorian Red Jubilee(?)
  • Floss: Misc. GASTs
I packed the ornament to same zip-lock bag with one of my biscornu designs, just to enable her a bit. *evil laughter*
The ornament came out beautifully and I like this finishing method as it is easy and effective. (I was actually thinking of how Ia! Ia! would look like finished like this when I was finishing Terri's ornament...)

No comments:

Post a Comment