Friday 28 March 2008

SBQ: Everything goes


This week's

Stitching Bloggers' Question

is:
When you stitch a pattern that you have downloaded do you print out the pattern or do you stitch directly from your computer screen?
Because main part of my stitching life I was printerless I have familiarized myself with stitching directly from the screen, and even though I now own a great multifunction printer with low printing costs (one sheet 3,1 cnt, assuming that I print it 600 dpi, which I never do with working copies) I still stitch from the screen.
Probably my luck is that I am a weaver and I had to learn to be able to keep track on the process without consulting the fabric image all the time and see the errors with jumping weft etc. at one glance and therefore I am able to easily track my progress from the chart without marking it.

No comments:

Post a Comment