Sunday 9 August 2009

Winds of change


I have been thinking of changing the colour scheme of my blog again (it has been quite a while since I did it last), but I can't come up with any good ideas...
Or maybe I change the theme altogether (I just need to take a copy of all the sidebar stuff) as since the last makeover life has changed more than I could have imagined (or than most of my regular readers (in case I still have any, I don't know, it has been quiet here) can imagine) - even though Mr. Wonderful was already in my life when I changed the colours.
(Life happens, and I am annoyingly secretive, yes? )
Talking of life happening I could say that time has been running like a sprinter: next Friday is our first official anniversary (our six month anniversary was on Valentine's Day) even it feels that August 2008 was ony yesterday, or last week.

Anyway, blog colour scheme etc. suggestions are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment