Thursday 20 August 2009

I need some sleep...


Since Mr. Wonderful traveled the quality of my sleep has been disgraceful. I do sleep normally, but I wake up several times every night and even when I sleep it is apparently "dog sleep" (Finns call it that) and therefore I am getting exhausted as I have got used to sleeping well during last five months (He just happens to be a great sleeping draught)... And yesterday that lack of decent sleep struck me in form of a Migraine of The Millennia: my head hurt like h**l, I was tired, nauseated and... everything I ate or drank came out within fifteen minutes. Sometimes my body seemed to make me vomit out of having fun. Basically my day contained sleeping, vomiting, sleeping and some more vomiting... Luckily Mr. Wonderful sent me sweet text messages so it wasn't as bad as it could have been (being called precious pearl and gem kind of makes you feel good no matter how bad you are feeling ).

Today I still feel nauseated and my head hurts and I have a feeling that I may actually have to go to see a doctor tomorrow and try to get 2-3 days of sick leave just to recuperate from yesterday as I have never ever had migraine even close to this and I don't think it would be smart move to go to work when I am still having the migraine in form or another.

Talking of colours...

Remember what I said about colours? "In The Arms of an Angel" by Lavender and Lace is a great example about this phenomena: I simply love the colours in this design (though whenever I stitch this it is very likely that I will convert the skin tone and hair of the angel - or at least of the child - into more mixed) and I must get it! (My wish list at 1-2-3 Stitch! is getting really long, one day I will crash their server with it... )

Some sweet stash...

I actually think that I may already have that seasonal santa, but there's always way to get rid of it in case I do (I'm planning to gather all my excess stash, create an album to my Ovi account and sell them - but that is within next five years or so *grin*).

No comments:

Post a Comment