Wednesday 4 February 2009

Ranting some more


Last Saturday I got an SMS from my mother when I was getting home from work: "The kids left home last night with police. $BOYFRIEND was locked up."

At the moment the kids are, as far as I know, with their mother's parents (who may not be the best choice even though probably safer than ex-sil)... and apparently local social workers still seem to think there's nothing alarming happening... If this happened in any other city in this country the kids would be living with their father by now.

It's rather suprising that $HILLBILLYVILLE's children's social services think that they can continue like that for very long as social workers from two other cities have voiced their concern about the incompetence of $HILLBILLYVILLE's social workers.

That is one odd city... I just hope that something good starts happening very soon in there and the kids get their lives back in track.

No comments:

Post a Comment