Tuesday 24 February 2009

I am SO ready for summer...


I have been sick since last week and today I got five more days of sick leave and a course of antibiotics: I have sinusitis. (And now it occurred to me that last weekend was SAT weekend and I, once again, forgot to send the reminder... my excuse is hat my head is full of nasty stuff instead of brains.)

To make it clear: I am *SO* fed up of being sick all the time!
Though Mr. Wonderful has been a darl: even though he is very short of cash at the moment he has called me twice within few days (we don't call each other that often as it's costly (as we both have cells)), and he called me today just to check that I am ok (and of course say Those Important Words) and I got the sweetest email from him shortly after that.

Regardless, I head under my queen size blanket now and doze off while watching stupid shows from telly.

No comments:

Post a Comment