Wednesday 7 January 2009

That Rant...


The gossip of ex SIL dating my ex boyfriend was just a gossip (if it originates from SIL's mother I don't wonder), but I kind of hope at this moment that it was true.

Brother's kids were here over New Year and Brother took them back home 5th of this month. My mother and I started to wonder in following day why he hasn't come back here yet...
I went to see our father in 6th and heard from him that Brother is coming back in that day - he indeed came and with a rather interesting, and very distressing, story.
Long story short: kids had asked my brother to stay over there for a night (he confirmed it with both his ex and her BH before staying) and at some point of the evening, when kids were already in bed and adults were spending time together former SIL's new "better" half assaulted my brother because of a childish misunderstanding ("B"H was also very drunk, I was told) and my brother took refuge at local police station - after being taken to ER for a medical check.

While spending the night at police station Brother heard from the officers that the guy his ex wife is involved with is not just an ex convict (which isn't an issue as such), but has history of violence and drugs and apparently also present with at least with violence (I heard that his way to "train" dogs contains... hitting, hitting and some more hitting) and alcohol - it's also possible that he is already abusing ex SIL and we are quite afraid of when he broadens his horizons to the kids...

Ex SIL thinks her BH is "a REAL™ man" because he is controlling and abusive... and I really don't mind about her, but that "real" man of hers is a danger to her kids - but that "real" man can also be the reason why Brother will get sole custody.

He's out at the moment, apparently reporting BH to police and filing a case against him.

There's so much more to this, but I am just too pissed with the situation to think about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment