Monday 12 January 2009

Back


Well, what can I say other than that Málaga was cold despite the fact that all thermometers claimed +10°C- +12°C (and Pete's sake, no heating... Ok, I know it's the Southern Coast of Spain, but still it would do some good) and that those 2½ days weren't enough?

Life hasn't been treating Mr. Wonderful very well lately and to put a cherry on top of it he got sick during the weekend and my poor man has to be sick all on his own (eat the logenzes I left and think of me). (Who knows, maybe for the next time he gets cold he is in Finland getting it. *whistles innocently*)
And it may be that I got the bug from him too (I wonder how... *ahem*).

No pictures, as you may guess we weren't out that much *innocent cough* and all the pictures I have are of Mr. Wonderful and I am SO not going to share that gorgeousness. *evil grin*

Short note aout airlines: Brussels Airlines could improve leg space, customer service and server food on their flights...

No comments:

Post a Comment