Wednesday 7 January 2009

Oh my, it's 2009 already! O.o


Excuses are plenty, time isn't, but I guess you have guessed that I have been slaving at work until yesterday (and had a killer migraine just to spice things up).
Yesterday I got my new baby, and to my shock I kind of like the visual look of Vista - but it's functionality isn't very intuitive - maybe because it reminds me so much of Linux and Macs.
Still, only bad thing I have to say about my new baby is that it came with a preinstalled OS... I would have rather had a backup on a disk.

So, you probably have guessed that I have sat and configured Baby since yesterday (though I went to hairdresser earlier today as it's Friday soon!) and there is still loads of work to do with this (after those six long hours of Vista updates and bug fixes - and today there was a BIOS update. Updates never end..).

Holidays came and went, and my old HP has loads of pictures waiting to be uploaded (and transferred to Baby HP)(one of the cats gave us a good scare in form of health issues and I am trying to get through to vet's office to get her results while blogging (ETA: due all the holidays her results won't be ready until tomorrow)).

Anyway, this is quite much about it now... a friends only entry will follow soon as I want to rant a bit...

No comments:

Post a Comment