Friday 8 July 2005

Name-giving celebration coming....


Yes, my sis is finally changing her name and that gave me good excuse to stitch something awfully cute. ^^

From http://www.geocities.com/lullaby_lambie/crafts/index.html


That will be card for her. I've been planning with my mom that I make an apron to her... with

From http://www.geocities.com/lullaby_lambie/crafts/index.html

It's hard to imagine that she collects Hello Kitty?
- - -
I was thinking at night when I was stitching that I really need to have a kid. And why is it so?

I want to stitch overly cute designs, that's why. (It's hard to beat my reasoning sometimes...)

Surprises

Yesterday's bombings in London raised some conversation in one forum I reside in, and after giving my condolences I replied to one person's post... I was waiting for witch pyres or something similar but... it seems that people really understood what I was after with my posting.
I have to confess that it's not what I expected, but I'm not complaining.

I do know how it feels to wait information of someone important after terrorist attack. Yes, Sonnenschein lives in Madrid vicinity and studied in Madrid in that time, so it's easy to calculate 1+1= 3/11.(In fact it's bit odd that even I don't know anyone I know people who have been nearby 9/11, 3/11 and 7/7.)

Yes, I have to confess that he was bit too important for me even back then... Yikes, I'm immoral.

And I miss him. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment