Monday 11 July 2005

Dreams


My dreams have been interesting lately. Nothing fancy in them but they're getting repetitive.

Basic pattern is: Sonnenschein comes and we spend time with my family - and everyone likes him.
Maybe that is just wishful thinking, but I really do hope that my family likes him - as I know how *beeb* my father can be. He said enough, too much when I was with A. and I wont forget things like that. Hopefully he understands who I choose if I have to.

Last night was odd because we were in a place which was my grandad's - odd thing is that he's dead, been last 11 years, but in that dream he lived in there.
And my brother weren't there, at least I can't remember seeing him in that dream...

Apparently my dream showed me who are those people I hold close in my family: my mom and sis (and grandad). My father was in that dream but he wasn't visible, he was only a voice.

And Sonneschein... his skin felt so good, it felt so good to be close to him. His smile was so beautiful. And which is as important: he came. Second dream where he clearly comes to here. Even I may sound delirious... that looks like a good omen.



And... congrats sis! Happy birth and name day - even it's not your exact date of birth today. One big step behind now.

No comments:

Post a Comment