Tuesday 30 October 2012

Packing, packing, packing, laundry, laundry, laundry... in addition to running around Metropolitan area last two weeks equals one very tired /me and no stitching.

But... we are moving!

I was offered a bigger apartment in the city where I have lived most of my life so I went to check it, I accepted it, provided all needed paperwork (that only took two days) and signed the lease last week.
It's a two bedroom apartment in a relatively new apartment block in area where there seems to be a lot of young children, which means possible playmates for Tiny. And the place is nice and spacious, our bedrooms are about the size of our current living room... (bedrooms are not as big as it sounds, but our living room is small.)

Even better the company has ordered some renovations in there before we move in and we get paint for free to paint the walls.

Admittedly I am not excited about the move itself (I hate moving), but I am excited to get a new apartment with some actual space - and an elevator!

No comments:

Post a Comment