Tuesday 9 October 2012

It's raining stash, hallelujah!


It is an illness, remember.

Won some pretties at eBay...

And then noticed that my favourite DVD shopping place also carries second hand cross stitch books (and there are no shippings charges to EU)!

Then I caved in when I saw some pretty fabric at Silkweaver's Facebook sale... this time I am quite pleased with the pieces. That small one is actually exactly like the one I used for Futurecast.

And then... my 52 backordered skeins of white Sullivan's floss came!

And I may have bought few skeins of GAST for Alter Echo v.2.0 from One Star's Light... and those L*K's to justify postages... or something. *grin*

Tablecloth under all this prettiness is one I made while studying my artisan degree. It was on the table when Tiny finally had his name publishing party (I don't go to why it was just before he turned 7 months, you probably guess) and I like it too much to wash it...

No comments:

Post a Comment