Friday 19 October 2012

2013 CJC: Designs Chosen! (Picture heavy!)


Ladies, gentlemen and crazy stitchers, we have a list!

  1. "Beach Cottage" by County Cottage Needleworks
  2. "Acorns" by Little House Needleworks
  3. "Comfort" by LHN
  4. "Elizabeth Ann Bremer Sampler" by Beehive Needleworks
  5. "Women Are Angels" by Periphaeria Designs
  6. "EduCATed" by Bent Creek
  7. "St. Basil's Cathedral" by Dimples Designs

  8. (For clarity, picture has been snatched from Sewandso's site, but I host it. I just was too lazy to start taking pictures in this murky weather.)

  9. "Scissors By Any Other Name" by The Cat's Whiskers Design Studio
  10. "Snowman Stocking" by Bent Creek
  11. "To Laugh Often" by Twisted Threads
  12. "This Too Shall Pass" by My Big Toe
  13. "For This Child" by My Big Toe
  14. "Kisses From Heaven" by San-Man Originals
  15. "Persian Proverb Sampler" by Moira Blackburn
  16. "Flora McSample Heart Sampler" by Lizzie*Kate

I know I said something about small designs and all that bullcr*p, but I went with those designs that screamed most. And nicely enough four of them has either floss or fabric so kitting won't be as expensive (like it matters *grin*).

No comments:

Post a Comment