Sunday 16 September 2012


It's really interesting how many oddities I have noticed in our relationship now...

He used to be very good with anniversary dates, this year he forgot our wedding anniversary, my birthday and our anniversary.

He used the marriage as an excuse, for example not to spend quality time on the sofa cuddling. "We are married!" Yeah, that has something to do with not touching each other?

I denied my sensuality and sexuality. Me. Depraved little thing started to live vanilla life 1-2 times a month. Who would have believed?

I can't remember him ever laughing at my jokes. Or actually even getting them for that matter.

I was a questionable cook because I like(d) to use other people's recipes! Oh yes. Cookbooks were the spawn of devil, or something.

Actually any my book was. "Too many of them!" Up yours.

Idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment