Tuesday 18 September 2012

2013 Crazy January Challenge aka. "Startitis, it is a serious illness"


CCN)

I have found an excuse reason to start from 10 to 15 new projects in the month of January!
Country Cottage Needlework's "Beach Cottage" is surely one of them as this just strikes my fancy at the moment and the design only takes 4-5 hand-dyed flosses and some more basic DMC so this is an easy peasy el cheapo project.

Actually I already eyed few designs couple of days ago and noticed that I will have a HUGE problem... I only browsed through one magazine box and already found 15 of them - and I still have 5-6 times more. Excluding books, magazines and all digital patterns - and some designs which are in the storage room. And my own designs.
And some more on the way from One Star's Light sale... ooops.

One of the wonderful things in this challenge is that now I have a great reason to shop as I need to kit these babies up before January as I need to start all the projects in as many consecutive days as I have chosen projects.

Startitis, who needs a cure?

No comments:

Post a Comment