Thursday 1 March 2012

39+5


Everything was well in the control.

Placenta is clean and bears no signs whatsoever of being calcified due high blood pressure and umbilical cord has completely normal blood flow. And actually placenta seems to be working very well: estimated weight on Monday was 3,5 kilos (I was 3,6 kg when I was born 42+something).

And we are indeed having a boy - or should we say that the doc saw testicles while checking the measurements and stuff.

As my pressure was still under 150/100 and lady parts weren't matured a bit since last doctor's appointment (35+ something) inducing labor wasn't considered, BUT when they get free slot (next week) they will call me and I'll go there again for another check-up where they do reconsider inducing labor. Now we are just waiting for some maturing to happen and doctor's orders were that it'd be preferred to come there to give birth before next control...

So, I've done some acupressing and hope that it would at least make my body more ready - preferably it would induce labor. Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment