Saturday 17 March 2012

Boy Wonder aka. Miracles, They Do Happen



Most people got surprised few days ago at Facebook when I announced the birth of our baby boy. And I don't blame you. It was a surprise to me too, even though I had nine months to get used to the idea.

Actually I still look at that boy and wonder is he really ours...

I guess he is as he's becoming a spitting image of his daddy and I do remember being there when he was born...

Had anyone said me last year this time that our first child is nine days old 366 days later I probably had thought they were crazy. But I had been happily wrong about that matter - and I was.
Last year I got the best birthday gift ever and last week there was all the Christmases, birthdays, anniversaries etc. at once when I heard his cough for the first time. Our son, my long-awaited miracle child.

Miracles, they do happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment