Tuesday 7 June 2011

Stash Stash Stash


As I am still lacking of actual stitching content it's time for another unblogged stash addition: more goodies from 1-2-3 Stitch! (We all love our stash anyway, don't we?)

I just see myself using that linen band for some ornaments... little this and that here and there and it will look fab!

When it comes to blog related stuff... there are certain things I won't post to public anymore for reasons disclosed some of these days in a friends-only post, so if you want to keep in touch with everything that is going with my life you will need a LJ username and get on my LJ friends list. (Of course I need to kno who you actually are too. Demanding, aren't I?)
Not that there are that many of those coming or already protected, but still. And you can never have too many usernames in various places, can you? *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment