Thursday 13 January 2011

Two months later


Where did the time go? It was November just yesterday!

Anyhow, my minor cross stitch inventory revealed that at that time I had 43 WIPs, 661 skeins of floss. Now that number is far greater on both regards.

(Honestly it wasn't me! It was Lou!)

Wishlist Items


A is for Ark

Oh yes, I seem to have a thing for designs for kids nowadays.
My stash needs to be prepared for miracles, you know. *grin*

Life, stitching and everything

I have been stitching, but have also managed to practise my jewelry making skills and grow my bead stash even more.



pc070043 - Share on Ovi

Blue ones are for me, their pink twins are for Linda and other pinkish ones are for me.

Scissor Fob For Bea Earrings for mom

Scissor fob was a giftie for Bea and those red earrings were a surprise for my mom, who so cunningly hinted that she might like to receive some jewelry I have made, some day.

There would be new stash to blog about, but I am tired and my head is on holiday because I managed to find a cold from somewhere - even I have been on a sick leave last week because that blasted tendon got inflamed again; now I am on sick leave for five more days because of that blasted tendon and cold.

So. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment