Monday 31 January 2011

Stash!


Sometimes I wonder if I may have a problem... but then I come back to my senses.

And anyway, I was severely enabled!

Friend hinted me of Hemflit and to my surprise I was able to shop around in there with my (rusty) high school Swedish! Which lead to things, of course... so you can see why I am innocent, right?

 

To my surprise "Love Will Find A Way" seems to be out of print (and these lovely people had put it on sale, which was why I bought it). And "Peace On Earth" has two designs I kind of liked, those two in the bottom row (backside here).

Then, another day, I was checking what's new at Sewandso and... ooops, got lost to their Sale section again.

Lilies - Share on Ovi Anemones - Share on Ovi

I know, I may have claimed that I am not much of a flower person, but these were just too difficult to resist (cheap and pretty)! (Despite how it may seem these were chart packs.)

Treasured Snowflakes And Trees - Front - Share on Ovi Treasured Snowflakes And Trees - Back - Share on Ovi

This is the same booklet, back and front cover as I just love all of it too much not to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment