Thursday 20 January 2011

Stash!


I got new stash from Sewandso and Chouett'alors ages ago, but just haven't had inspiration to blog about it - even I have had the pics in my temp image folder for ages.
But, once again, it is my thyroid's fault: even though my thyroxine dosage has been upped few weeks ago to winter setting it has taken time before it started to affect on cellular level. In addition to that December was crazily busy month which really didn't help.

Regardless, stash!



 

The designs are from Chouett'alors: "Arbre à chouettes" and "Le chaudron de la sorcière".
Owl tree was a limited time SAL project, but because my thyroid hormone levels are not completely in balance I missed the last parts because I simply forgot... But it was SO cute that I just needed to get it!

Fabric is 32 count red Belfast for my Holiday Sampler model and some of the floss in the bag is for that and for "Star Sampler" SAL I am organizing at PD.
Others were just bought because they were pretty.

Stitchy Progress!

My first plan was to star "Star Sampler" with other stitchers, but then, I wanted to see how it looks like when stitched and also wanted to provide stitchers realistic picture of the sampler before they start part one.
This is first half of the part one, there's few stitches of part two just because I wanted to stitch all the floss I had on my needle because in the end it saves floss (you know how easily short bits get lost).

I have also stitched replacement for my first Halloween Ornament Exchange ornament (almost done), Holiday Sampler model and started a cute Valentine's Day freebie for PD - because I have had time, my ankle has tendon issues again and I've been on sick leave almost two weeks, and Husband is traveling again.

No comments:

Post a Comment