Saturday 24 July 2010

Stashy mail, part I


For some odd reason I tend to have stash shopping spree always when Mr. Wonderful is not at home. Maybe it's that I want to keep my addiction secret or that I need something to improve my mood. I am inclined to think it would be latter one, I am not an addict or anything...

I am not!

Ok, I know no one believes me.

One day, when looking for a suitable over-dyed blue floss, I noticed one design from my wish list at 1-2-3 Stitch!'s Clearance section: Needlemania's "Fire Flower".

Fire Flower and floss - Share on Ovi

Of course one thing lead to another, soon my cart was full of pretty colours and I had to seriously reduce the amount of floss I eventually bought ...

You know how it goes.

In need of recommendations

When I changed to my current photo hosting for my blogging needs Twango was all I wanted, but few years later, now that it has become Ovi, all the functionality has been lost and now I can't even tag the pictures as they have such stupid scripts that they jam my browser...
So, I need would like to find a better (free!) service for myself before I lose my mind totally.

Not Photobucket as it doesn't have the functionality I want and Webshots is a bit too... ermm... whatever to my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment