Monday 5 July 2010

So this is how it feels...


Honestly I can't remember when I had a day like this one last time, but it has been around 2006 or beginning of 2007 (I started to loose "it" completely around that time): I have felt creative and, not energetic, but not tired either and what is most important is that I have had ability to concentrate on something and enough interest to do it.

In addition of designing I have stitched, chatted with an old friend over the phone for a long time, chatted with another one online, finished two biscorni etc. - and all this after a very poorly slept night!

This must be how normal people with functioning thyroids feel like.

I am jealous of you people.

I really am and I can only hope that my glass jar thyroid can keep get me where you are and keep me there. I like this feeling. A lot. (And G-d bless The Doc, he has given me back that person I never have really been before.)

No comments:

Post a Comment