Friday 11 June 2010

WIP Diet might be in order


I have lately found out that I have tons of WIPs and while trying to kit yet another project (it is Lady's project, it does not count!) I stumbled upon few more. It made me thinking that I may need some WIP dieting, though it would actually mean that I had to collect all my WIPs in one pile and I am not quite sure am I mentally prepared for it yet!

But honestly speaking I think that I have a problem, bad case of startitis and even more severe case of not-finishingitis (or maybe it is simply called hypothyroidism), and that eventually I need to do something to them.

I was thinking that in order to make it at least a bit nicer WIP diet I could set goals, like being able to start a new project after finishing two WIPs - and well, Lady's projects wouldn't count anyway so basically I get my starts from there.

By the way, did you notice, a really stitchy entry (not just pretty pictures of newly acquired stash, even though it is always good *grin*) after such a long while? Maybe I am really getting back to myself again!

No comments:

Post a Comment