Friday 4 June 2010

It wasn't me...

... it was a pink elephant, called Lou, sitting on my right shoulder...

Teach Yourself Hardanger Embroidery - Share on Ovi

floss - Share on Ovi Fabrics - Share on Ovi

...and Lou went crazy at 1-2-3 Stitch! some time ago.

Twice, actually.

And as you may have noticed from the picture with floss I still have my turquoise period: I accidentally ordered five skeins of Weeks Dye Works' Blue Topaz.

"Ooops", in a good way.

And that scrumptious purple linen - also by WDW - is something I just had to buy because of the colour - and it is cheap(ish) too! (There was also a beautiful shipment of gorgeous earrings from KittyAndMe's Etsy store - but I will share them later, when I am able to get a decent picture of them.)

In other news: thyroxine seems to be working! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment