Tuesday 8 June 2010

And on the seventh day...


Well, generally I love the stuff. Thyrosine, I mean, but the nasty part is that certain symptoms get worse for a while (like feeling pressure in my throat, coarse speech etc.).
I foresee much higher dosage than prescribed, even though I am not taking the prescribed dosage yet.

As the doc said my energy levels are probably the first thing recovering... well, they are, but for some reason I think that having bouts of energy is almost more irritating than having none at all: now I know how it should be and those few minutes per day are not enough for me. I want normal energy levels now!
Impatient, me?

I was reading the summary regarding my visit this morning and noticed that The Doc had interesting choice of words: "TSH 3,7, T4-V and T3 within normal levels." I read that: "TSH is higher than it should be."

The most interesting thing those little pills have improved has been my ankle: since the accident it has been misbehaving and hurting, but I have just been too lazy to see a doctor about it (actually I saw one on week six - "just wait for a week and come back if it still hurts").

And today, all the sudden it does not hurt, there are no needles in my ankle when I run up and down the stairs at railway stations and I am not screaming in pain when my ankle twists for reason or another.
I actually suspected this, but it feels SO good to be right.

Little white pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment