Wednesday 12 November 2008

eBay, the source of all evil - and wonderful new stash!


My Noah's Ark arrived last week in pristine condition from the seller and about two days after that I received some more Out-Of-Print Teresa Wentzlers from another eBay seller - two of three designs are such I wasn't even aware of!

Those formerly-unbeknownst-to-me designs were "Peaceable Kingdom" and "Diamonds in Squares" (not OOP, but I have never seen it anywhere), "Treetop Sampler" wasn't that high on my wish list, but as the same seller who had PK and DiS had it I bid for it and got it (I think that is called "justifying the postages").

Choking

Well, I still have some of it, but it's getting easier to cope with - it only happens about once a day and I don't need the bronchodilator to release my larynx anymore. (Though I also suspect that some bad news Mr. Wonderful told me today may have affected negatively to my condition (nothing to do with us, in theory (it will probably affect to our plans for the future though), but the da**ed global financial crisis), but knowing how devastated he is at this moment I am not telling him that, he has enough on his mind already.)

No comments:

Post a Comment