Monday 3 May 2004

It is funny how I notice new annoying things in Him daily basis nowadays. I even liked some of those things in him, some of those annoying habits.

I also noticed today that he really is not anything else to me than a good friend I have had sex with.
..and lived with last five years... And loved.

Life is very surprising thing.

I think I should really start to sleep completely on my own, even it is not very enjoyable. But for some reason I can't sleep next to him anymore either - I can but only dog sleep. It is even hard to fall a sleep next to him.

It seems to me that he even does more houseworks nowadays but... how late he is. But apparently - unfortunately - some men are so naive that they can't see the reality and just think that their woman will always love them, no matter what.
Well, I learned my lesson - hopefully. Now I know what I want from man.
But we have to see what my stupid heart says about it.:) She usually has plans of her own. And as stupid one I do like she wants me to do. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment