Tuesday 4 May 2004

I wonder my dad. It seems to me that he has something against this. It feels like he thinks that I am stupid little girl who do not know how to live or how to love. Well, he is not the one who taught me that to me so it would be better for him to keep his mouth shut.
Maybe it is that because I am leaving man with rich dad. Who cares? Money is nothing when it comes to love - of course having some money helps... well, we have not had that....waiting for inheritance, I would say.

"If love can end it was not love in the first place." Well, apparently that means that he was not in love with my mom when he married her - and divorced 20 years later. Well, it was in the end my moms idea but it was too late anyway I think. And that is one reason why I made my decision: I do not wanna be 50 year old woman who has no good memories of her marriage. Only good things in those 20 years were we, her kids. Sad life.

I am speechless I have to say.

I was good, normal person only when I was "happily" married - before and after it I am just a loser. Person without any worth, without humanity. Very encouraging indeed.
I am used to this but it still feels bad. My only worth was in my relationship to future-inheritance. My own dad is measuring my worth by my mans possessions... oh my.

Fortunately He is wiser. He said that he loves me enough to set me free and if someone else makes me happier than he could he just have to cope with that.

No one can, because we are all humans and different because of it. He made me happy in his way, someone else makes me happy in someone else's way. And that is how it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment