Sunday 29 January 2012

I think I said something about this? :D


All things bright and beautiful/ --- The Mailman brought them all... *grin*

dinky dyes - Share on Ovi silks - Share on Ovi

First picture contains bunch of discontinued Dinky Dyes colours and next one all kinds of silks (that grey one is Caron's wool-silk mix), discontinued colors. But they were cheap!

Alma Lynne - Christmas Homespun - Share on Ovi In Celebration of Forty Years - Share on Ovi My Big Toe - This Too Shall Pass - Share on Ovi
Lizzie Kate - Family - Share on OviLizzie Kate - Mind Your Mummy - Share on Ovi Lizzie Kate - Sit for a Spell - Share on Ovi

I hadn't seen a picture of "Halloween Rules" before now, otherwise I had ordered all the parts Sewandso had on clearance...
Lizzie Kate - Halloween Rules - Share on Ovi

Well, maybe I can find them from eBay or somewhere later.

On other news there's nothing much: I have managed few stitches, but nothing worth mentioning. Damned migraines, you used to be good stitching time...

No comments:

Post a Comment