Monday 23 January 2012

34+2

... and my maternity leave has officially begun!

Actually it started 10th of this month when doc at antenatal care unit put me on sick leave for no obvious reason - except that my job was quite physical and my cervix was shorter than in last check up, but that could have been just different doc measuring it.

It's just insane to think that if Baby Wonder decides to born now he wont be stopped. As insane is that in three weeks we are full term and I will be in delivery room eight weeks from now if Baby Wonder refuses to born before that.
EIGHT weeks from now we will have a baby - or he is on his merry way out!

It feels like it was only yesterday when I had those two lines in pregnancy test.

And it still feels quite unreal that after all the pain of infertility and all the opinions from doctors I am pregnant, that those funny moves in my tummy is little human being and that soon I will be a mother. Without any treatments, as a result of a cycle where even the most fertile women might not have got pregnant (we had sex once in that whole cycle and I had ovulated week previously... but apparently when I saw Husband again my body decided to produce a good egg cell out of the blue. This is one reason why I call little one Baby Wonder).

I just keep on being amazed. Last night I sat over an hour on the sofa and just watched my tummy move.

No comments:

Post a Comment