Saturday 23 January 2010

Writer's Block: A Rose by Any Other Name...aka. "Because I am tired, bored, tired and avoiding sleep

 

Story yes, interesting, I doubt.

 

Sonnenschein used to call me Snow Queen when we met - when I was still, erm, officially, happily, married.
But when I was thinking of my LJ user name it was taken so I twisted it a bit. This is why I'm something as girly as snowprincipessa. (There were thousands of reasons why I ended that marriage, but I have to admit that one of the things pushing me off of that cliff was Mr. S. - I think that I never told that to him. All the things you remember years later.)

 

If I were to choose my name now I think I would be highly inclined to consider Anyamene, just because I am huge name geek and love affects to my life deeply. Not to mention that meaning of name bears huge importance for me, and I like the sound of Anyamene.

 

(P.S. I haven't forgot, it's just insane week at work and my brains have turned to mush. Thank G-d I'm off coming Sunday...)

No comments:

Post a Comment