Sunday 1 November 2009

Bits and pieces


1.

I am still alive. Just tired, or bored, or have nothing much to say. Or just plain sick. (I am not going to get started, but: sinusitis and bronchitis, simultaneously... during pre-asthma life I never had sinusitis and only had had one bronchitis within my life... ah well.)

2.

I have recently realised that I have never stayed in one job as long as I have been in this one - truth to be told, I haven't been working much for various reasons.

3.

I happened to catch Wolfie online the other day and I have to say that certain things tend to amaze me: like the things I learn about him regarding me - or rather confirm. Which as such does not actually surprise me, but it's freaky to be right all the time. If I weren't me I would be afraid of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment