Wednesday 4 August 2004

I promised to write more later so here am I. :)

It is rather funny to follow how do people react when they find out that I am now (almost officially) single. I knew this will come because humans are what they are. For some reason they think that everyone does things like they do.

Common opinion about me is that I were not serious about my marriage. Other very common opinion is that I have to be cold hearted bastard. Why? Because I am not crying my eyes out or committing a suicide because I am alone.

Fortunately there are few reasonable persons who don't question my reactions or choices - thank you all(, some of you read this blog, I know it. :). :)

Anyway, why should I be devastated? I choose this. And I usually try to take responsibility of that what I do.


Another funny thing I noticed today... For some reason in this week there has been a lot of guys who wanna marry me... Yes, paper marriage guys, visa hunters. I have noticed that they come in cycles. Bad sides of internet. Bad for them, as I usually don't treat those guys very well... ;)

And this heat (OK, 26 C ) is killing me... my brains have melted ages ago... :P So I'll be back ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment