Monday 9 August 2004

Here we go again...

I was going to bed and noticed that I have received a SMS. It was from 'Him':
'This is not fair. I already miss you. Maybe divorce is not the right solution for us, maybe we just need time and some space of our own.' I think I have to write him a letter and tell why it was impossible to love him. Once again. Maybe he gets it when he sees it written...

How to say to someone you have loved for years that you see no hope for us? Of course I know how to say it, it is just so friggin' hard to do...

So, once again I stay up and write. Once again I stay up and cry my eyes out. Once again I feel miserable... for not loving him.

I understand that it is not easy for him to understand my thoughts, but it is not easy for me to understand some of his actions during our relationship so...

Humans.

No comments:

Post a Comment