Tuesday 18 December 2018

Little Crazy Thing Called "Love"

I had forgot how good it feels to hear every day that you are loved, that you are the most amazing thing ever. From someone you have loved, and missed, all these years.

I never knew how it feels when you can say literally anything and you are not judged (if I told him I killed someone he'd ask when he can come to visit me in jail), that you are still worthy and loved regardless how bad day you have or major issues you have. That everything that other people have despised in you is wonderful because it makes you who you are as "changing anything would probably break what is working perfectly".

And how wonderful it is to hear how amazingly beautiful you are when you know he knows you in and out, that you have actually met each other and he still thinks like that.

There's so much amazing in my life, all in one person.

No comments:

Post a Comment