Friday 19 December 2014

It's a GOOOOOOOOAAAAL!


Well, let's say it is not as I did not reach any of the goals I set for this year, BUT I did have two finishes and I have stitched a bit on most months. (And as a special bonus we did move and I did apply to Uni. That took 2½ months out of my time.)
Could have been better, could have been worse.

So, goals for 2015... I think I will settle with one:


stitch.

Sounds doable.

When it comes to projects I try to work on my WIPs/ UFOs, but if I feel like it I am allowed to start new ones. You know, just for mojo lifting purposes. *grin*

Let's list Projects That Scream i.e. 2- Do:

I probably should add this list to my sidebar for easy reference....

And oh, I should photoshoot my WIP pile(s) before January, which also means counting them! Eeeek!

No comments:

Post a Comment